Monday, January 17, 2011

Beep Beep, Who's got the keys to the Jeep

I don't drive a Jeep.  I do enjoy Missy 'Mistameanor' Elliot songs from when I was in middle school though.  What is she, on felonies now?

Driving home for Christmas, my metal key chain flew off into the crevice between the driver's seat and console, never to be heard from or seen again.  Then serendipitously, I got a family crest key chain in my Christmas stocking that very evening.  Except that it broke after only two days of use.  Fail.

I went several days without key flair before I realized I had a fabulous one sitting in my jewelry box.  My Great Grandma's return-to key chain for their cute little house next to the church on the hill that I vaguely remember visiting. 



Phone number 5.... as in they were the fifth phone in town?  That can't be it, but I don't know what else it could mean.

I love having this with me every day now.  I'm sentimental like that.  :)