Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Aunt Anne... you are the greatest

There has been a package for me at the building across the street for an embarassingly long time. Unfortunately you have to be there during business hours to pick up packages (full work and school schedule make that tricky business for me)... so today, FINALLY I was able to be united with my rolling pin sent straight from THE FUTURE (or Iowa, however you want to look at it)

How great is this thing? And I might add... how GREAT is my food Aunt Anne for getting me cooking (and potentially making pizzas NOT in the shape of the continental United States... or perhaps just on purpose this time)
The FUTURE in baking tools. Does that make this like the dipping dots of kitchen gadgets?

Look how happy it is in its new home (although I will chill it prior to use... per it's instructions).


Which meant this bad boy on the counter is at MAXimum capacity.



Coolest food Aunt EVER :) Thanks Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!